Tag Archives: Jinnah

Unity, Faith, Discipline.

Hello Everyone, The title of the post is the motto of Pakistan’s founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah, ”Unity, Faith, Discipline”.  Stirring words that would be adopted after his death by the State he founded as its national motto, a motto that changed Jinnah’s … Continue reading

Posted in Pakistan | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

The Baluchistan Problem

Hello Everyone, In the aftermath of the Bloody Thursday bombings I think it would be a good idea to examine the current conflict raging in Baluchistan and what it bodes for Pakistan’s future. The conflict in Baluchistan is not widely … Continue reading

Posted in Pakistan | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Polio in Pakistan.

Hello Everyone, This is an old post from December 2012 that I forgot to publish but it’s still relevant and contains some recent news so I hope you enjoy. I promise to be more consistent with my blogging; I’ll be aiming for … Continue reading

Posted in Pakistan | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 3 Comments

The Price of Power.

Hello Everyone, This post will just be a brief list of the men (and one woman) who ruled Pakistan and their fates. My list won’t include all of the people who held high office just those who were the dominant … Continue reading

Posted in Pakistan | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Muhammad Ali Jinnah: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Part Two.

Hello Everyone! I’m very sorry for the long delay; I’ve been working much more than I expected but as promised here’s part two of my bio of Muhammad Ali Jinnah focusing on the Good, Bad, and Ugly things he did for Pakistan. … Continue reading

Posted in Pakistan, The Good The Bad and The Ugly | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Muhammad Ali Jinnah: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Part One.

Hello Everyone! Here is the first of my The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly biographies of key figures in Pakistan’s history. Who better to start with than Pakistan’s founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah? This Biography has been split into two parts, the … Continue reading

Posted in Pakistan, The Good The Bad and The Ugly | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | 4 Comments

Time sure does fly..

Hello Everyone! My apologies for not having the Jinnah bio up today. I assure you that I have been working hard on it and am 90% done. It’s just the remaining 10% that is causing me trouble as I try to craft … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment