Category Archives: Uncategorized

Time sure does fly..

Hello Everyone! My apologies for not having the Jinnah bio up today. I assure you that I have been working hard on it and am 90% done. It’s just the remaining 10% thatĀ is causingĀ me trouble as I try to craft … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

A Slight Delay

Hello Everyone! These past few days have been quite busy for me so I haven’t been updating the blog as often as I’d like. Not to fear though; tomorrow I will post my review of Prometheus and I’m planning to … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Hello world!

Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment